Therapeutic Online Yoga Library
Do you live too far away from us but love the sound of our gentle therapeutic approach? Perhaps you travel a bit, are too busy to commit to the same class each week, or just prefer to practice in the comfort of your own home. Whatever your reason, we are confident that you will enjoy our online yoga library as much as our in-person offerings. With over 150 videos to choose from and new content being added regularly, you won’t get bored! All classes include safety tips and modifications for common restrictions. It’s a great way to try us out if you’re sitting on the fence about coming to classes.
Step By Step Content
Logical progressions to keep you safe. Modifications for common restrictions.
Personal Contact Available
Reach out for guidance by phone, email or messenger ~ we love to chat!
Easy To Use Tech
No special tech skills needed, it’s super easy, we promise.
What You Get
- 150+ Professional quality videos including guided meditations to watch on demand. Content added regularly.
- Free phone or video consult with Charley to discuss any health concerns
- Class content that follows a logical order with lots of modifications for all kinds of restrictions
- View videos multiple times & continue to access whole library and search for favourites.
- Contact by phone, email or messenger for questions or feedback
Cost: $9 p/week (billed monthly) or $105 for 3 months access
What You Need
- A place to practice, you don’t need lots of space. Think outside the box if you have a busy household, maybe the bedroom is an option?
- Any device with an internet connection eg. computer/mobile/tablet/smart tv
- Yoga mat or carpet/rug, blanket. Chair and pillows for some classes – no other fancy equipment
- An open mind to try something new, if you haven’t tried online classes before, what’s stopping you?
- Download a couple of free sample videos just below if you’re still sitting on the fence, no obligation!
Students Love Our Online Classes
“Not Intimidating For Beginners”
Your classes are so wonderful! My husband and I have been practicing together for the first time. It has brought such a beautiful change to our relationship. The presentation is above and beyond anything we had hoped for. Tom is a complete beginner and doesn’t feel intimated in any way and is very comfortable with your cues and movements. He even fell asleep during meditation.
“Look Forward To It”
Just wanted to let you know how very grateful I am that you are recording your classes for us to attend.
I re-joined this term determined not to let work hours overflow and prevent me from making it to class. Having your class to look forward to, no matter what time I finish is very welcome.
“Developed A Regular Practice”
Thanks so much for the online classes! For me, it’s even better than the once a week class because I have been managing to do three sessions, instead of just one, most weeks. And of course we get holiday bonus classes too.
I have downloaded the long classes and do the current week and a couple of the previous ones each week. Thanks!
Why Choose Us?
You might be thinking to yourself “Why should I pay for this stuff? There is loads of free yoga on Youtube. Isn’t that the same?”
You are right, there is heaps of free stuff out there. That’s great if you have the time to trawl through all the rubbish to get to the good stuff. You can trust us to deliver the good stuff every time. Our class sequences follow a logical order to ensure you don’t injure yourself with something you are not ready for. When you join our online community, you are not just a number to us, we like to get to know you, just like our face-to-face students. We are here in person if you need us, I promise. I even take requests if you have a certain theme or focus you would like covered, if we don’t already have it, I’ll be sure to include it in our new releases.
You are welcome to get in touch to see if we are a good fit for you and a real person will get back to you. Hope to chat soon!